- Powerful pump provides a water stress of 2.3 meters excessive.
- Ultra-efficient, PWM Radiator Fans.
- Ceramic axis + graphite bearings increase the operational lifespan of the mercury collection.
- Temperature indicating led lighting fixtures alternate in line with cpu temperature.
≤35 DegreeBlue | 36-40Degree Green | Greate Than 41Degree Red
- Tubing coated with teflon for accelerated sturdiness.
- The new technology of mercury line of all-in-one liquid cpu coolers. Available in 3 sizes, the mercury 120(120 mm x 120 mm radiator), the mercury 240 (240 mm x 120 mm radiator), and the mercury 360 (360 mm x 120 mm radiator). All mercury fashions are constructed round a brand new sealed and silent pump, which consists of a 3-segment motor promoting a rapid liquid flow, helping the cpu to maintain cool whilst it’s miles being pushed to its limits. The pump features a high coolant strain (2.3m water stress; flow price of three.five l / minute) & decrease-fan noise. The mercury is without problems installation via plugging right into a three-pin motherboard connector and sata power (via an protected adapter cable).
The pump-block also features 3 leds, which imply coolant temperature. Blue indicates Less Than 48 Degree C, green indicates 49-60 Degree C, and red indicates Greater Than 60 Degree C. If you want performance, high overall performance and superb build satisfactory to fulfill the demands of your gaming gadget, look no similarly than the mercury collection coolers.
|Fan Dimension||120 x 120 x 25 mm|
|Fan speed||900~1800 RPM ± 10%|
|Fan airflow||73.31CFM (2.021 m3/min)|
|Noise||≤ 30 dBA|
|Fan static pressure||2.25 mm-H20|
|Fan power consumption||3.6W|
|Radiator Dimensions||394 x 119 x 27 mm|
|Pump lifespan||50,000 Hours|
|Pump Connector||3-Pin or SATA power|
|Pump Power Consumption||5.4W|
|Socket Compatability||Intel-LGA775,LGA1150, LGA1151,LGA1155 LGA1156 LGA1366 LGA2011, LGA2066
AMD-AM2 AM3 , AM2+, AM3+, AM4, FM2
|More Info||Antec Mercury 360 All In One Performance Cpu Liquid Cooler|