- Compatibility tested across X99 ,100 and latest Series motherboards for reliably fast performance.
- Designed for high-performance overclocking
- Pure aluminum heat spreader for faster heat dissipation and cooler operation
- XMP 2.0 support for trouble-free, automatic overclocking
- Low-profile design fits in smaller spaces
- Available in multiple colors to match your motherboard or your system
- Retaliation LPX memory is intended for elite overclocking. The heatspreader is made of unadulterated aluminum for quicker warmth scattering, and the eight-layer PCB oversees warm and gives predominant overclocking headroom. Every IC is independently screened for execution potential.The DDR4 structure component is upgraded for the most recent Intel X99 and 100 Series motherboards and offers higher frequencies, more prominent transmission capacity, and lower power utilization than DDR3 modules. Retaliation LPX DDR4 modules are similarity tried crosswise over X99 and 100 Series motherboards for dependably quick execution. There’s XMP 2.0 backing for inconvenience free programmed overclocking. What’s more, they’re accessible in various hues to coordinate your motherboard, your segments, or simply your style.
|Speed Rating||PC4-19200 (2400MHz)|
|Performance Profile||XMP 2.0|
|Refer URL:||Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDr4|