Experience HD audio on the go
- Sound Blaster E1 is a portable and powerful headphone amplifier with support for studio-quality 600 ohm headphones, audio playback and two headphone jacks for easy music sharing with your friends.
Enjoy Studio Quality Audio
- Tired of having to choose specific headphones impedances to match your setup? The Sound Blaster E1 supports headphones with impedances of up to 600 ohms. This means you can match just about any headphones with it. Enjoy a level of audio detail & resolution previously unreachable.
High Fidelity Audio, Real High
- Enjoy your music on the go with jaw-dropping audio fidelity of 106dB Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR). Hear more music, not noise.
For Those Long Nights
- Sound Blaster E1 performs up to 25-hrs1 per charge. That’s more than a whole day of high fidelity continuous playback!
Lighter, Always Better
- Sound Blaster E1 is small and light, at only 25 grams.
- This means it can be easily carried around in a bag or a pocket, or clipped onto clothing. No longer will you have to haul a headphone amplifier the size of a brick to enjoy better audio.
Share Your Music, The Better Way!
- Sharing your music is easy with the Sound Blaster E1 which comes with two headphone output jacks!
- Unlike other shared outputs, the Sound Blaster E1 does not compromise on audio fidelity, so the quality remains the same even when powering two discrete outputs!
Personalise Your Audio Experience!
- With SBX Pro Studio technology and connected to PCs and Macs, you can further adjust what you love to listen, to your individual taste.
- Connect the Sound Blaster E1 to your PC or Mac, and fire up Sound Blaster E-Series Control Panel. In the SBX Pro Studio menu, enable SBX Surround to adjust the immersion level of surround sound that you really like. You can also increase the other parameters like Bass so your house rumbles. Simply enable SBX Bass and adjust the level and Crossover Frequency as you prefer.
Clear Voice Conversations With CrystalVoice Technology
- The built-in microphone provides the additional benefit of using your normal headphones for conversations over the phone. When connected to PCs and Macs via USB, you can activate the CrystalVoice Technology, a suite of enhancements that reduces noise and provides for clearer conversations.
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR)||106dB|
|Connectivity Options (Main)||microUSB
Headphone Out:1 x 3.5mm jack
Headphone Out / Mic In:1 x 3.5mm jack
Line In:1 x 3.5mm jack (4-pole)
|Headphone Amp||Up to 600 Ohms|
|Max Channel Output||Stereo|
|Audio Technologies||SBX Pro Studio, CrystalVoice, Scout Mode|
|Warranty||I- Year Limited Warranty|