- Speeder than a traditional hard disk drive
- Rugged and can be used in notebooks
and other computing devices
- Multiple capacities with space for
applications or a hard drive replacement
10x FASTER THAN A HARD DRIVE
- With brilliant read/write speeds, the A400 Ssd will now not best boom overall performance however also can be used to breathe new life into older systems.
- A400 is shock- and vibration-resistant for rugged reliability while used in notebooks and different mobile computing gadgets..
- Available in 120GB, 240GB and 480GB capacities,A400 is designed to suit anyone’s needs.
BEST FOR DESKTOPS & LAPTOPS
- A400 has a 7mm form thing to healthy in a much wider array of structures. It’s perfect for slimmer notebooks and in systems with constrained available area.
|Interface||SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) — with backwards compatibility toSATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)|
|Compressible Data Transfer (ATTO)||up to 550MB/s Read and 320MB/s Write|
|Power Consumption||0.195W Idle / 0.279W avg / 0.642W (max) read / 1.535W (max) write|
|Dimensions||100.0mm x 69.9mm x 7.0mm|
|Vibration operating||2.17G Peak (7–800Hz)|
|Vibration non-operating||20G Peak (10–2000Hz)|
|Life expectancy||1 million hours MTBF|
|Total Bytes Written (TBW)5||40TB|
|Refer URL:||Kingston A400 120GB ssd|