- SATA 6 Gb/s Interface.
- 0 – 70 ? Operating Temperature
- Auto Garbage Collection Algorithm.
- Samsung 512 MB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM
- Samsung V-NAND 3bit MLC.
NEW EDITION FROM SAMSUNG
- The most up-to-date version to the world’s nice-promoting* sata ssd collection, the Samsung 860 EVO. Mainly designed for mainstream desktops and laptops, with the modern day V-Nand and a robust algorithm-based totally controller, this fast and dependable ssd comes in a wide variety of well suited shape elements and capacities.
- Speeds are more steady, despite heavy workloads and multi-duties. The 860 EVO plays at sequential writes as much as 520 mb/s* with sensible turbowrite technology, and sequential reads up to 550 mb/s. The turbowrite buffer length* is upgraded from 12 GB to 78 GB for quicker report transfer.
- Competently save and render huge sized 4k videos and 3-D statistics utilized by the state-of-the-art programs, as much as 8x higher tbw (terabytes written)* than the previous 850 EVO. The cutting-edge V-Nand generation offers you up to 2,four hundred TBW, or is sponsored with the aid of a 5-year Limited Warranty.*
- Benefit from faster, greater fluid conversation together with your host system. The delicate ECC* set of rules and a new mjx controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim complements linux compatibility. Our advanced engineering makes the 860 EVO extra well suited with your computing machine.
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Sequential Read||Up to 550 MB/s Sequential Read *|
|Sequential Write||Up to 520 MB/s Sequential Write *|
|Random Read (4KB, QD32)||Up to 97,000 IOPS Random Read *|
|Random Write (4KB, QD32)||Up to 88,000 IOPS Random Write *|
|MTBF||1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)|
|Shock||1,500 G & 0.5 ms (Half sine)|
|Ecyption Support||AES 256 – bit Encryption (Class 0) TCG/Opal IEEE1667 (Encrypted drive)|
|More Info:||SAMSUNG SSD 860 EVO 250GB SATA III M.2 SSD|